This comprehensive, interactive course provides an opportunity for participants to expand their knowledge base and clinical skills to allow for management of simple maxillary sinus cases. This course will cover choosing the most appropriate Sinus Lift approach; Crestal versus Lateral. Through both lecture and participation activities, doctors will learn the fundamentals of sinus elevation to treatment planning and surgical techniques available to augment sinuses. Discover the most contemporary methods to navigate the maxillary sinus. By the end of this course participants will have gained:
• Anatomy and limitations of the sinus
• Bio Materials – an overview in relation to sinus
• Bio activators PRF
• Crystal and Lateral Approach Technique
• Post-surgical Management
Upon Completion of this course, attendees will learn:
• Selection criteria of crestal vs lateral sinus approach
• How to obtain initial stability at the sinus floor
• Various crestal sinus approaches hydraulic pressure technique anatomy oriented lateral sinus technique
• Complications management
• Sinus membrane repair technique and management of mucous retention cyst.
• Maximizing bone regeneration at sinus cavity and sinus wound healing.