IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT, TISSUE & BONE GRAFTING
Extensive Hands on Exercises
- Rationale, Indications, contraindications for immediate placement/load, bone grafting & Mini Implants.
- Detailed, predictable, technique description.
- You will understand the graft material selection process.
- You will know what works and what doesn’t work.
- You will recognize how to avoid and treat complications.
- Hands On – exercise will put knowledge to practice.
One stage, Two stage vs. Immediate placement.
- Anatomical considerations and limitations.
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning.
- Soft and Hard tissue principles.
- Flap Designs and periodontal principles utilized in implant dentistry.
- Perform Atraumatic Extractions.
- Minimally invasive implant placement.
- HANDS ON
- Understand the mechanics and biomechanics of bone grafting.
- Principles of GTR and GBR.
- Utilizing Tunneling technique for Soft Tissue Augmentation.
- Membranes : Types, techniques, and applications.
- Socket Preservation and minimally invasive bone
- HANDS ON
- Clinical Cases.
- SOFT TISSUE GRAFTING.
- Tenting and alternate grafting techniques.
- Autogenous Bone Grafting : Advantages, disadvantages, harvesting techniques, and block grafting.Ridge Augmentation, inlay and onlay grafts.
- Discuss PRP., PRF, rh – BMP.
- Sinus Elevation (Lateral and Crestal approach).
- HANDS ON.
- Ridge splitting and expansion.
- Full arch treatment (fixed and removable),
- Discuss Complications including fractured screws, drills and implant in the sinus etc.
- HANDS ON
HANDS-ON EXERCISES are divided into 4 sessions including, treatment planning modalities, immediate implant placement, bone grafting, ridge expansion, suturing techniques, and a lot more.
HANDS ON MODULES:
- Treatment Planning Immediate Implants will start with establishing diagnosis and treatment plans on models for atraumatic extractions, immediate placement and socket grafting. Different techniques and modalities will be practiced.
- GBR with PRF will include, detailed hands on protocol for tenting, venipuncture, PRF and iPRF. Fabrication of steaky bone using PRF and iPRF. Manipulation and usage of steaky bone for socket grafting and other grafting procedures.
- Sinus Elevation Module will include internal and lateral approach for sinus elevation on models utilizing the hydraulic lift kits as well as the traditional caudwell luc approach.
- Bone Blocks and Flap Management will include incisions and flap designs on the pig jaw ; extraction and immediate placement of dental implants, manipulation of surgical flaps; obtaining of tension free closure ; elongating flaps for primary closure ; Ridge expansion and splits using piezo surgery and discs ; harvesting blocks and cylinders ; tacking membranes using screws for ridge augmentation and 3 step suturing techniques.Limited enrollment ensures one on one interaction between the instructor and participants to enhance the learning experience.
CREDIT HOURS : 18 CE
AGD Subject Code : 318 & 690
Course Instructor: A. Panjali DDS, MSc, DICOI
June 14 – 15th, 2019 and October 11 – 12th, 2019
8am – 6pm each day
NYII HQ, Syracuse NY
LIMITED CLASS SIZE
No discounts will be offered when signing up for individual courses. This offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. All cancellations must be received two weeks in advance for a full refund. All cancellations will be charged $50 processing fee. No refunds on cancellations made less than a week before the course.