- Biologic principles of Guided Bone Regeneration.
- Overview of bio materials utilized in GBR.
- Socket Grafting.
- Membranes - why, when, where, and how to use them?
- Ridge augmentation using different bio materials.
- Growth Factors including BMP, PRF, L-PRF, and A-PRF.
- GBR techniques in clinical practice : case discussion.
- Hands on GBR with implant placement on models and pig jaws.
January 13th, 2018
March 3rd, 2018
May 12th, 2018
August 4th, 2018
9 CE Hours
Payment Plans Available
Please call our office at 201-381-7990 for more details
NYII Headquarters, 6250 S. Bay Road, Cicero,(Syracuse) NY.
Timing : 8am - 6pm
DENTIST: $ 850
STAFF: $ 200
FEE INCLUDES: Fee also includes Hand outs, Hands on material and Lunch
NO DISCOUNTS WILL BE OFFERED WHEN SIGNING UP FOR INDIVIDUAL COURSES.
THIS OFFER IS NON TRANFERABLE AND CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER.
ALL CANCELATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE FOR A FULL REFUND.
ALL CANCELATIONS WILL BE CHARGED $50 PROCESSING FEE.
NO REFUNDS ON CANCELATIONS MADE LESS THAN A WEEK BEFORE THE COURSE.
LEVEL IV Guided Bone Regeneration
FOR REGISTRATION CALL:1(888)818-9901