Hands On Course
Patients who have had esthetic work on their teeth often begin to notice wrinkles, crow’s feet, under eye hollows etc., and demand facial esthetics. A common answer is artificial dermal fillers and botox. However, these products have associated complications such as tissue reaction, temporary irreversible damage to the nerves and loss of sensation.
Introduction of Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) by Dr. Joseph Choukroun has revolutionized the treatment protocols in the field of dentistry, medicine and esthetics. Dr Panjali will outline PRF protocols with hands on venipuncture on Day 1 followed by, 2 days of lecture and hands on facial esthetics by Dr Cleopatra.
Dr. Cleopatra is world renowned scientist in facial esthetics and has developed trade mark technique known as “Cleopatras Technique”. This course will highlight the anatomy, biology and clinical application of blood derived factors to improve facial esthetics. Hands on exercises will reinforce the didactic knowledge.
YOU WILL LEARN
How to treat following conditions using PRF derivatives :
1. Eliminating CROW”S FEET.
2. Filling Under Eye Hollows.
3. Eliminate fore head wrinkles and Eyebrow furrows.
4. Soften Marionette Lines & Nasio Labial Fold.
5. Fill in smokers Lines.
6. Restore Volume of Cheeks.
7. Plump thinning lips.
8. Improve chin and jawline definition.
Fundamental Material Science & Instrumentation for Intra-oral bone grafting
- 07:30 – 8:00am: Breakfast & Registration
- 08:00 – 09:00am: Role of a Clinician in Facial Esthetics.
- 09:00- 10:00am: Aeging and anti aging, characteristics and prevention.
- 10:00- 10:30am: Coffee BREAK
- 10:30- 11:30pm: Anatomy, histology and biology of skin, lips, & face. Material and methods utilized in the injection technique.
- 11:30- 012:30pm: LUNCH
- 12:30- 2:30pm: Skin rejuvenation and augmentation with growth factors and stem cells (iPRF & A PRF liquid) – Cleopatra Technique TM.
- 02:30- 03:00pm: COFFEE BREAK
- 03:00- 04:00pm: Preparing the patient for Injecting in a clinical setting, Phlebotomy and Injection protocols.
- 04:00- 05:30pm: LIVE DEMONSTRATION.
- 08:30 – 9:00am: Breakfast & Registration.
- 09:00 – 09:30am: HANDS ON INJECTION TECHNIQUES.
- 09:30- 10:30am: HANDS ON PHLEBOTOMY ON PATIENTS.
- 10:30- 11:00am: Coffee BREAK
- 11:30- 12:30pm: Documentation with pictures and consent forms.
- 12:30- 01:30pm: LUNCH
- 01:30- 2:30pm: LIVE PATIENT DEMONSTRATIONS Cleopatra Technique TM.
- 02:30- 03:00pm: Coffee Break
- 03:00- 05:00pm: Hands on practice on patients.
HANDS ON SESSION will cover the following:
1. Phlebotomy technique practiced on model arms and then on Each Other.
2. Injection Techniques first practiced on models and or skin simulator.
3. Micro needling.
4, Micro popular Technique.
5. Subdermal injections using needles and Cannulas.
6. “Cleopatras Technique” TM using PRF.
6. Evaluation and Diagnosis of patients and then live patient treatments.
Doctors are encouraged to bring in their own patients for live patient exercises.
CREDIT HOURS : 16 CE
JUNE 7 th and 8th, 2019
NYII CORPORATE OFFICE :6250, S. Bay Rd. Cicero (Syracuse), NY 13039
CLINICIAN : $2900.00 (2 Day)
AUXILLARY : $1250.00 (when accompanied by doctors)
EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
AGD CODES: Facial Esthetics – 780 & 730
Course Instructors: Cleopatra Nacopoulos, A. Panjali DDS
NO DISCOUNTS WILL BE OFFERED WHEN SIGNING UP FOR INDIVIDUAL COURSES. THIS OFFER IS NON TRANSFERABLE AND CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE FOR A FULL REFUND. ALL CANCELLATIONS WILL BE CHARGED $50 PROCESSING FEE. NO REFUNDS ON CANCELLATIONS MADE LESS THAN A WEEK BEFORE THE COURSE.